Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sick Day

I'm sick. Our cute little house guests coughed on my face (i.e. in my mouth) a few too many times.
When I was 5, I thought it was funny to get adults sick too. I think it was a power thing.

That reminded me of the camp counselor I really liked named "Moose." I used to try to get him sick. He used to swing me around by my arms, and once it was so fast that I couldn't say stop! I think the centripetal force was making it impossible for me to exhale. Ah yes, I wanted him to stop because I couldn't breath.
Then one day I said shit in the cafeteria and the awful old bitties tasked him to wash my mouth out with soap. Do people still do this?? I could tell he didn't want to do it, and when he hesitated with the soap near my mouth (it was really too big for the job) I bit the crap out of his hand. Right on the fleshy thumb pad. I didn't bite as hard as I could have...







The loris wish they could take a sick day too.

Ginger rhymes with Ninja here.

No comments:

Post a Comment