Saturday, May 8, 2010

From the Field

Here are some shots from my new phone, which makes documenting life so much easier!
They marketed the GS500E as the SLINGSHOT here, but not in the US.

Here's a bad idea I found in the auto parts store. "As seen on the Internet!" Oh, and some trash I saw some punk teen throw out his car window outside my house. I stopped next to him, and said "You gonna pick that up?" He thought I was kidding. "Well, someone's gotta do it!" I think that thought was a bit too deep for him. In my fantasy world, suddenly he realised that he was responsible for the state of the world, remembed all his wrongs and committing to some volunteer work. Instead I got the finger. ;) Ironically, it is a cleaning product.

Coogee at night, and our sunset view.

Outside the Mitchell Library.

Heh. I made a really really good falafel wrap dinner.

This is behind where I work, and an example of how much better Karin's dinners are.

So a 17 yr old kid crashed on the barrier outside our house. I helped him out a bit, saw that his axle had popped off and told him to call the tow truck back. I gave him a Pepsi, and he littered with the can. I think the worst thing about all this is that there's always a new teenager ready to mess things up. I avoid them at all cost.

Keeping it classy.

Inside the Mitchell Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment