Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Clear Spring Diving

You know they spell Claratin with a y here, like "Claratyne."
It was pretty clear today. Best vis I've seen since I dove The Leap over a year ago, 45'.

My lens fogged for a bit right when I got in but cleared later. It was cold. Karin is swimming 1k in the waves tomorrow out to wedding cake island. They're starting from the sand beach at upper left.

View Larger Map

The "calryty" make taking pics so much better. Natural light really helps the DC1000 a lot, but I found it was overexposing often, which is opposite the problem I normally have. In high light, it might be better to try the "multi" metering setting. I have it set to point.

It is the season for loving down here. And under there.

Cheyas mates. I'm off for a night snorkel in Clovelly Pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment