Monday, March 1, 2010

Workin

All this hard work'in makes me remember my second-to-last semester at Purdue.

I'm making a sheepskin cover for my moto seat for longer trips, which are inevitable as Karin is leaving for the US in a few months.

... and fixing the Subaru exhaust. I learned from Ninja experience that you just can't overdo a muffler repair job. Muffler repair basis functions: [wire epoxy tape sodium silicate paste] and I had to use a 2x4 to pry on my wrench. I sold all my tools for about $50 when we left the US. The total kit here would cost around $500.

We went on a date to Grotta Capri here in Kenso. It was fun, but 15% overpriced. It was Karin's PhD confirmation.

And we went down to Royal Notional Park again, but there were leeches due to a recent rain. I got 4 of them.

And this is where I work! Actually this is where I park with dead rats in the alley.

This is my pet spider that was on my moto handlebar. I threw my keys at him and they bounced through a grate.

And this is just something I really liked running into on the webs this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment